Who we are
Our website address is: http://bb2.magic-lantern.in.
What information is, or maybe, collected from you?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from a web server cookie stored on your hard drive an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use the domain server through which you access our, service the type of computer you’re using, the type of web browser you’re using.
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
Name including First and Lastname Alternate email address Mobile phone number and contact details ZIP/Postal code Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address, and durables owned); Preferences and interests (such as news, sports, travel, and so on); Financial information (like account or credit card numbers); and Opinions of features on our websites.
We may also collect the following information:
About the pages you visit/access The links you click on our site The number of times you access the page
You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in an archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
Who collects the information?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our site.
We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or contest, or any combination thereof.
Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser.
The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites which we do not own, manage or control.
We make chat rooms, forums, instant messenger and message boards, and other services available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when disclosing your personal information to anyone.
How is the information used?
We use your personal information to:
- Processing your order or reservation
- Updating you about the progress of your delivery.
- To serve personalized content to you
- To contact you about leaving a review on a product once the order is completed
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
- Help us provide personalized features
- Tailor our sites to your interest and needs
- To get in touch with you when necessary
- To provide the services requested by you
- To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
- Direct our efforts for product improvement
- Contact you as a survey respondent
- Notify you if you win any contest; and
- Send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers (this one)
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- Remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective;
- Recognize your access privileges to our Web sites
- Track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes, and contests to indicate a player’s progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status in prize drawings
- Make sure that you don’t see the same ad repeatedly
- Help diagnose problems with our server
- Administer our Web sites (this one)
- Track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites
With whom will your information be shared?
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.(this one) We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
We have your permission:
- To provide products or services you’ve requested
- Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities, or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
- We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
What choices are available to you regarding the collection, use, and distribution of your information?
Supplying personally identifiable information is entirely voluntary. You are not required to register with us in order to use our sites. However, we offer some services only to visitors who do register. You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. Porticoindia.com reserves the right to send you certain service-related communication, considered to be a part of your Boriabistar account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time. Upon request, we will remove/block your personally identifiable information from our database, thereby canceling your registration. See Contact information below. However, your information may remain stored in an archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account. If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes. You can accept or decline the cookies. All sites that are customizable require that you accept cookies. You also must accept cookies to register as someone for access to some of our services. For information on how to set your browser to alert you to cookies, or to reject cookies, go to http://www.cookiecentral.com/faq/
What security procedures are in place to protect information from loss, misuse, or alteration?
To protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel, and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you. Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
How can you correct inaccuracies in the information?
To correct or update any information you have provided, our sites allow you to do it online. In the event of loss of access details, you can use any of the following options: We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.
Each product purchased from Boria Bistar is sold subject to its Product Description. We will take all reasonable measures to ensure that all details, descriptions, and prices of products appearing on the website are correct and accurate. Although we plan to keep the website as up to date as possible, the information including Product description appearing on this website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place the order. All sizes and measurements are approximated and calculated, however, we do try to maintain accuracy to the highest level.